Attached, please find information for the prayer meet on Wednesday, 3rd May‘ 2017, for our alumnus Mr Vinod Khanna.
This is to request all Dipsites, who can make it to Nehru Centre, Main Auditorium, Worli, Mumbai, to meet 15 minutes earlier – at 5.15pm – at the entrance to the Main Auditorium.
Sumit Kumar (9324354400)
Head, Western Chapter, Dipsites Association.
Your Dipsites Association is having its Annual Dinner 2016 at Q-La (4-A, Next to Qutab Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi – 110030)
Venue: On Sat 17th Dec. 2016
Time: 7.30 pm onwards
Come to Q-La and let yourself go!
Take back an experience which is unforgettable…
* RBL Bank launches the Dipsites Alumni Affinity Card
* Sumptuous snacks and dinner
* SULA Wines has graciously agreed to sponsor wines.
* Music provided by young DPS alumni….who are talented musicians.
ALL Dipsites, of all branches, years, and all Teachers/ Staff are welcome. Please pass the
Contribution: Rs.1600 per head/ Rs. 3000 a couple AI (Cash, Cheque, Online)
At Door on 17th Dec: Rs.1800 per head/ Rs. 3500 a couple AI (only Cash)
– Cash/Cheque favoring Dipsites Association send to: G-14/3 DLF Phase 1, Gurgaon 122002
– Online transfer to SBI Account no. 10617282775 titled Dipsites Association.
IFSC code is SBIN0001188. Branch Name: DPS mathura Rd.
(Please send email intimation to email@example.com)
Click here to register.
CA Rajiv Soni
President, Dipsites Association
cell: 98-993-28283 Gurgaon